UPU Vault City and Redding Endings Question

Updated versions of killap's Unofficial Patch and Restoration Project.
Adamvs_Maximvs

UPU Vault City and Redding Endings Question

Post by Adamvs_Maximvs »

I've read the changelog, and don't think there's any change but I wanted to ask;
1) For Redding, I assume Ending 1 where you cure the Jet addiction still takes priority over giving LeBarge the mining chip; i.e.; Redding will be annexed by VC instead of joining the NCR, and this takes priority even if Vault City joins or gets annexed by the NCR (Endings 2,3,4)?

2) For Vault City the Fallout wiki says that there's a bug if you collect the last reward from Randal for Ending 2 (https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Fallout ... Vault_City). Didn't see anything about Randal in the changelog, is this still in effect?

Thanks!
Magus
Site Admin

Re: UPU Vault City and Redding Endings Question

Post by Magus »

Not sure, likely all the same.
Please do not PM or email me about my mods and projects. Use forums. Also, see our talk channels.
NovaRain

Post by NovaRain »

1. Yes, delivering the Jet antidote still takes priority over the other two mine owners.
2. No, it's been fixed.
"It's not enthusiasm but persistence that gets things done."
Adamvs_Maximvs

Post by Adamvs_Maximvs »

NovaRain wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 6:54 am 1. Yes, delivering the Jet antidote still takes priority over the other two mine owners.
2. No, it's been fixed.

Perfect, I figured that the ending priority wouldn't change but wanted to be sure. Thanks!