Typo

Updated versions of killap's Unofficial Patch and Restoration Project.
Rudolph

Typo

Post by Rudolph »

Hello everyone,

I have recently discovered the Restoration Project and I am loving it.

However, I have spotted a typo in a dialogue in the Umbra Tribe area. When talking to Krom, he talks about a meeting with a "trader's soon". I presume it should be son, right?

Keep up the good work!
Rudolph

Re: Typos

Post by Rudolph »

Spotted another one: when bringing up Thorg to the village shaman, he refers to himself as the "shaman's apperceive".

I believe it should be "apprentice".
Magus
Site Admin

Re: Typo

Post by Magus »

I think it's "traders soon". Fixed.
Please do not PM or email me about my mods and projects. Use forums. Also, see our talk channels.
Rudolph

Post by Rudolph »

Spotted typos in the new information about the submarine on the Emperor:
the Emperor is back on line
No connection to external serves could be made...
Magus
Site Admin

Post by Magus »

Fixed, thanks.
Please do not PM or email me about my mods and projects. Use forums. Also, see our talk channels.
Anarcho-Bolshevik

Post by Anarcho-Bolshevik »

I can find plenty more. For example, this line with Fred:
{460}{}{Damn. I think your right, but - I'm almost broke. I can't afford that kind of money! I've got to eat you know.}
Missing apostrophe:
{212}{}{[He puts down the shovel and sighs.] Alright, I'll tell you. My body ain't what it used to be. I've got no job,
 and no real means to get food. I know grave diggin ain't something that folks smile upon, but it's been a way for me to
 bring in some money. I'm just trying to survive... I don't mean no harm.}

{221}{}{(The old man's eyes light up.) That doesn't sound like a bad idea at all. Hey, thanks. Maybe this world aint as
 cruel as I thought it was.}

{400}{}{You youngins never learn. You aint the boss of me. I think I'll just kill you instead.}
(It is also odd how the dialogue switches from representing actions from [brackets] to (parentheses) when the former would make more sense, but whatever.)

I can also find vanilla typos. For instance, redundant punctuation:
{5001}{}{. Serious pain is inflicted.}
Missing letter s:
{42127}{}{Let' see: I'm going to rip off your neck, shit down your head... crap. That's not right, either.}
Unnecessary contraction:
{135}{}{Gain? What am I'm supposed to gain? I keep pretty active; I don't think I can gain anything.}