Damage formula

Unlimited party, improved damage formula, better healing system, comprehensive highlighting and more.
Cyrus

Damage formula

Post by Cyrus »

Ok i found them in the github page that contains the source code for RP here --> https://github.com/phobos2077/fo2_rp/tr ... RC/HEADERS

but, is this what I'm supposed to use? Should I copy these 2 files and add them for the compiler locally? are they the same ones as you've used?

also define.h is including like 20 other files... so what now I need to find them too and put in my header's folder? This can't be right...
fo2tweaks.h is also calling other header files. am I basically supposed to have all these header files before gl_g_damage_mod would recompile properly?

What should I do?
Cyrus

Damage formula

Post by Cyrus »

I can't compile yet, the compiler gives the error "Undefined symbol critter_inven_obj2 in factor", which is probably because the header files are missing.
Last edited by Cyrus on Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Magus
Site Admin

Damage formula

Post by Magus »

It's in the headers, search.
Please do not PM or email me about my mods and projects. Use forums. Also, see our talk channels.
Cyrus

Damage formula

Post by Cyrus »

Like I mentioned burn, I did find the define.h and command.h. But I found them on the source code for RP at This link. Should I use these? or is there another "better" (more updated) set somewhere esle?
Magus
Site Admin

Damage formula

Post by Magus »

Yes those are the files.
Please do not PM or email me about my mods and projects. Use forums. Also, see our talk channels.
Cyrus

Damage formula

Post by Cyrus »

Ok I've compiled and it went ok. I will go testing it to make sure it works.

Burn thanks for all your help! Truly.

I have been wanting to make this fix for over 3 years now, but because of lack of help and my inability to do it on my own I couldn't do it. But thanks your code and your help, its happened. It means a lot to me personally, I have waited for 3 years.

Thanks a whole a lot man.

And now that I'm abit familiar with the works you have done, I personally truly appreciate the amount of time and effort you have put into doing this, Its truly appreciated. So thank you.

I will probably need to bother you a little more in the near future to get help for a few things. Will that be ok with you?
Magus
Site Admin

Damage formula

Post by Magus »

I'm happy to help people who help themselves (and others), that's what BGforge is about.