Request: Potential Compatibility with 5E Spellcasting

New wild magic spells and a specialized kit for wild mages.
TheDraikenWeare

Request: Potential Compatibility with 5E Spellcasting

Post by TheDraikenWeare »

There's a Mod I recently installed called 5ESpellcasting by SubtleDoctor but I had to uninstall because Wild Mage Additon Spells were not showing up in the casting slots (they still appeared in the book and memorisation)

Going through the readme of the Mod, it said that for spells to be available to be read by 5E Spellcasting, they need to have scrolls in tge gane file so the Mod can read them.

So I want to ask if it's possible in the future to do so that the 5E Spellcasting mod can read the Spells, as the scrolls don't actually have to be available to the player, just present in the game file.
Magus
Site Admin

Re: Request: Potential Compatibility with 5E Spellcasting

Post by Magus »

Shouldn't be too hard to implement.
But I'm not particularly interested in working on that.
Please do not PM or email me about my mods and projects. Use forums. Also, see our talk channels.
TheDraikenWeare

Re: Request: Potential Compatibility with 5E Spellcasting

Post by TheDraikenWeare »

@Magus I just want to say that he left another way to solve the issue for modders directly besides what I said initially (probably because people release new mod spell all the time).

Now I'm not going to say I know much when it comes to all this, but as I read it seemed simpler than what I originally said ln making scrolls for all the spells.

Though I get as you said this is just a mod you maintaon, that you wouldn't really be interested in doing so.