Fallout 2 RPU new language

Crowdsourcing mods translations.
bbboy

Fallout 2 RPU new language

Post by bbboy »

Hello!

Thank you for all the work you are doing. As a newcomer to the forum, I would like to propose adding one or two new languages to Fallout 2 RPU, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese. Ty!
Magus
Site Admin

Re: Fallout 2 RPU new language

Post by Magus »

Hi. There's already a Chinese translation. My understanding is that it's complete or almost complete. It's hosted elsewhere. Try bn13.net.
Please do not PM or email me about my mods and projects. Use forums. Also, see our talk channels.
bbboy

Post by bbboy »

Magus wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:22 pm Hi. There are already a Chinese translation. My understanding is that's complete or almost complete. It's hosted elsewhere. Try bn13.net.

You're absolutely right that Chinese translations do exist. But, they're not latest and also lack the ease of one-step use, which is quite unfortunate. If your concern is about the lack of translators or other related matters, I'd like to venture into translating and integrating the older versions of the translations. Once again, thank you all for your diligent work!
Magus
Site Admin

Post by Magus »

I would prefer to avoid splitting translation efforts.
If you can convince maintainers of the current translations, including NovaRain, I would be open to it.
Please do not PM or email me about my mods and projects. Use forums. Also, see our talk channels.
bbboy

Post by bbboy »

I see, thank you very much