Installation of Restauration content (with all the awesome NPCs videos and animations) on FOnline...

Updated versions of killap's Unofficial Patch and Restoration Project.
HEMATOMA_BR

Installation of Restauration content (with all the awesome NPCs videos and animations) on FOnline...

Post by HEMATOMA_BR »

1) Please, is it possible to Install the content of the Restauration content (with all the amazing videos and animations of the NPCs) on FOnline??? I created a Brave New World server (an online version of Fonline 1 and 2 and also Nevada content)... I would really like to put this content on the server... Can anyone help me?
2) What programs, tools to create the animation of npcs? could someone tell me? I would love to learn how to do that! I believed amazing!
Best regards, Augusto

www.fallout2.net
Magus
Site Admin

Re: Installation of Restauration content (with all the awesome NPCs videos and animations) on FOnline...

Post by Magus »

1. I've no idea. I have 0 knowledge about FOnline.
2. Depends on your goal. The usual method is manual editing of thousands of frames. If you're looking for something more effective, then I guess 3d modeling is the way.
Please do not PM or email me about my mods and projects. Use forums. Also, see our talk channels.
HEMATOMA_BR

Re: Installation of Restauration content (with all the awesome NPCs videos and animations) on FOnline...

Post by HEMATOMA_BR »

Thank you! And congratulations about the FO2 Restauration, is amazing!