Upload of po-file fails

Crowdsourcing mods translations.
charlesdexterward

Re: Upload of po-file fails

Post by charlesdexterward »

Any news on this (No urge intended)?

Just as an example on why I need this feature: There are new (since 2006) orthography rules in place in Germany. One of them is the replacement of "ß" with "ss" in many words. This means replacing thousands of words in the target strings.
Btw, I've just tried to replace "daß" with "dass" (the german "that"), which has araound 2500 occurances in the language files, with the online replace tool. I always get a  Bad Request (400). Probably too much to handle.
Magus
Site Admin

Post by Magus »

No news.
Please do not PM or email me about my mods and projects. Use forums. Also, see our talk channels.
Magus
Site Admin

Post by Magus »

The problem isn't really with the server. I mean, it isn't high-end, but it's a good machine. I think it's just that we're dealing with very large files here, and Weblate was first designed with smaller projects in mind. However, it could be a bug, too.
I increased a number of timeouts (to ~5 minutes, so if browser says "loading", just wait).
You can try again. If it doesn't work too, try some smaller projects (party orders, dangerous quest), see how that works out.
Please do not PM or email me about my mods and projects. Use forums. Also, see our talk channels.