Add translations for high-resolution patch

Updated versions of killap's Unofficial Patch and Restoration Project.
charlesdexterward

Add translations for high-resolution patch

Post by charlesdexterward »

The high-resolution patch (f2_res*), which is already included in UPU and RPU, can be configured ingame via Options->Screen Settings. The translation files (/text/<language>/game/ScrnSet.msg) for the menu can be found in f2_res.dat. Most of these are just barely translated. 
It would be nice if the files could be added to the repos/weblate. A complete german translation can be found at Fo1in2:
https://github.com/rotators/Fo1in2/blob ... crnSet.msg

Magus
Site Admin

Re: Add translations for high-resolution patch

Post by Magus »

I'll need to set up a separate repo for it first. Once it's done, are you up to searching for existing translations (incomplete will do too) and adding them to the repo? I'll provide access on github.
Please do not PM or email me about my mods and projects. Use forums. Also, see our talk channels.
charlesdexterward

Post by charlesdexterward »

Well, I won't do that in the near future since the translation of RPU has priority. Besides I don't think I can spot a good translation other than german.
Magus
Site Admin

Post by Magus »

Well, it can wait. And I don't think there's a selection of translations to choose from.
Please do not PM or email me about my mods and projects. Use forums. Also, see our talk channels.