UP and RP updates

Updated versions of killap's Unofficial Patch and Restoration Project.
Magus
Site Admin

UP and RP updates

Post by Magus »

So I spent some time plowing through RP bug reports and packaged an update. In fact, it turned out that most of the issues were actually related to vanilla/UP, so I decided to package that one too.

There's a few dozen fixes overall, plus spelling standartization and typo correction. And a new sfall version with engine fixes brought to us by our sfall overlords. That's on the outside.
On the inside, there's also a lot of changes: various optimizations, some scripts were missing from the published sources, others weren't matching, build scripts were failing etc etc. All that had to be taken care of.
Many fixes were made by NovaRain, some by me, also there could be some snippets by other people.

See the readmes for installation instructions, changelogs, and other information. If you find a problem, please submit it to the corresponding repo on Github. The forum is not a suitable tool for tracking bugs. (It is a suitable tool for discussion, however).

UP update.
RP update.
Please do not PM or email me about my mods and projects. Use forums. Also, see our talk channels.
Magus
Site Admin

Re: UP and RP updates

Post by Magus »

UPU is updated to version 13, finally bringing back a GUI installer.

Edit: removed the link. Both are at version 18 now. You can always find the latest ones in the repos releases.
Please do not PM or email me about my mods and projects. Use forums. Also, see our talk channels.