Tweaks and Tricks v8.11

A collection of tweaks, cheats and common sense changes.
Magus
Site Admin

Tweaks and Tricks v8.11

Post by Magus »

Tweaks and Tricks is updated to version 8.11.

Changes:
  • Starting bags don’t fail to install on EET/TuTu.
  • Throwing daggers from Hassle-free ammo get strength damage bonus on EEs, in line with other daggers.
  • Shandalar’s cloak is unidentified when found, and has a charge.
  • More map notes for BG1.
Download | Forum | Discord | Translate
Please do not PM or email me about my mods and projects. Use forums. Also, see our talk channels.
Greenhorn

Re: Tweaks and Tricks v8.11

Post by Greenhorn »

Hello Magus, I found couple of issues with some components, while I understand why Improved Otiluke's sphere refused to install on my old classic BG:TOS ( although spell is present in that game ) Starting bags component is slightly confusing, it looks like this:
Install Component [Starting bags]?
[N]o, [Q]uit or choose one:
 1] Starting bags
 2] Gem, scroll, potion, ammo (GSPA)
 3] GSPA + holding
So, which of the options is bottomless? Oh I know that this will probably will not result in any effect on old BG1 but I run on the same thing when I tried to install it on TUTU as well. 
Magus
Site Admin

Post by Magus »

Huh looks like it's an off-by-one error. Last one is bottomless.

Classic BG1 is not in Golem, so I don't test on it. I didn't think anyone even plays it at this point. Maybe I'll add it some time later.
Please do not PM or email me about my mods and projects. Use forums. Also, see our talk channels.
Greenhorn

Post by Greenhorn »

Heh, glad that my hunch didn't betrayed me but still no luck in my last playthrough of TUTU with v.8.8 as I didn't met that guy T-someone who was supposed to give/sell them. But I see this is corrected in the meantime.  So correct order of this component is actually GSPA, GSPA+H, GSPA+H+B, right? And you are right about lack of playing base for original, I just didn't feel in the mood to try EE until complications with the latest patch are sorted out. Oh, and one more odd thing, I noticed that limited stock affected nonenchanted ammunition in some stores on TUTU, I forgot specifics, sorry, it was quite some time ago.