Crash on loot, with Megamod 2.47.6

Unlimited party, improved damage formula, better healing system, comprehensive highlighting and more.
Ravellon

Crash on loot, with Megamod 2.47.6

Post by Ravellon »

1. Attempt to loot any container results in immediate crash, but only if there is a party member besides main character. Attempt to loot while solo does not result in a crash.
2. Save file is when Sulik can be recruited. Open the shelf in the next room before recruiting. It won't crash. Recruit Sulik and do the same. It will crash.
3. Megamod 2.47.6 from this post https://www.nma-fallout.com/threads/meg ... st-4338523
Attachments
SLOT20.7z
(274.53 KiB) Downloaded 284 times
Magus
Site Admin

Re: Crash on loot, with Megamod 2.47.6

Post by Magus »

I can reproduce the crash. However, the reason is not clear. It looks like some conflict with Inventory Filter, because if you go into mods directory and rename InvFilter's directory (add .bak at the end) to disable it, the crash also doesn't occur.

Even with all FO2tweaks settings disabled, the game still crashes when Inventory Filter is present. Last debug message is "Filter: Check tile object." I don't see filter's code shipped with this package, so can't even check it.

At this point, I suggest that you check with the person who created this mod package. If they can't help, then maybe the author of inventory filter. If any of them can provide some insight, that could be helpful in further investigation.
Please do not PM or email me about my mods and projects. Use forums. Also, see our talk channels.