Unlimited Party not working

Unlimited party, improved damage formula, better healing system, comprehensive highlighting and more.
Zaphodprime

Unlimited Party not working

Post by Zaphodprime »

Great job on this mod I've been playing this game since it came out and this adds more depth to the game I enjoy. I'm having an issue with the unlimited party add on I keep getting an error "intssl.exe-entry point not found".I'm sure its my computer but I don't know where to start. I'm running xp with no service packs installed(I have 2 old programs that will not run on this machine with them in)

Thank you for your time.
Magus
Site Admin

FO2tweaks

Post by Magus »

XP with no service packs, huh? I'm not sure if it would be possible to get it working. You can try replacing int2ssl.exe in fo2tweaks/tools directory with attached version (which is the oldest one found in sfall modder's pack). If you have savegames, make a backup before trying.
Attachments
int2ssl.exe.zip
(173.2 KiB) Downloaded 479 times
Please do not PM or email me about my mods and projects. Use forums. Also, see our talk channels.
Zaphodprime

FO2tweaks

Post by Zaphodprime »

Thank you for your quick reply. It still wont work. is there a way I could manually get more npcs (changing the charisma multiplier or something else). I can edit files but I don't know any program languages and I also have a hex editor. I'm not sure what file to get into though.

thank you again
Magus
Site Admin

FO2tweaks

Post by Magus »

No, a hex editor won't help here, you need to decompile, edit and recompile. Try the attached mod. It's the last version of unlimited party, before it was merged into fo2tweaks. It doesn't use int2ssl, so should work even on older systems.
Attachments
fallout2-unlimited-party-mod.zip
(892.26 KiB) Downloaded 570 times
Please do not PM or email me about my mods and projects. Use forums. Also, see our talk channels.
Zaphodprime

FO2tweaks

Post by Zaphodprime »

Thank you very much that worked. I really appreciate the time and effort you and others like you put into the games you love and are willing to share your skills with others. I hope to learn to do this stuff someday and contribute to the modding community.

Thank you again
Magus
Site Admin

FO2tweaks

Post by Magus »

sure, no problem
ethananwar

Re: Unlimited Party not working

Post by ethananwar »

Hi guys,

I know it's been a while but the link for the fallout2-unlimited-party-mod.zip isn't working. And for some reason the unlimited_party=1 is not working for my Fallout 2 installation with with F2RP and FO2tweaks. I'm on windows 10. All the other features from FO2Tweaks are working.

Thanks a lot.
Magus
Site Admin

Re: Unlimited Party not working

Post by Magus »

Hi. Please submit an issue on github with proper description.