1. Understand how to use the system:
- Suggestions and revisions
- Female translation
2. Register an account, select some languages in your profile. (Having trouble? See docs.)
3. Start translating!
- If you're a native speaker, it's best to start with "suggestions". If the suggestion is good, accept it. Otherwise, use "Accept and Edit". Or, delete and translate from scratch.
- If you're not a native speaker, it's probably easier to start with strings marked for "review". If you're sure of your translation, save it. Otherwise, leave it as "suggestion" for native speakers to check on later.
- There are many keyboard shortcuts that you can use to speed up your translation process.
Machine translation note:
"Machine translation" feature is provided as a (possibly) helpful reference for translators, not as a replacement for them. Don't copy/paste mindlessly. If you feel that can't translate some string yourself well, just skip it, leave it to someone who can. Do not produce bad translations, it is not the purpose of BGforge.
Have a question? Ask on forum. Or, Telegram/Discord/IRC.
BGforge translation system. Language-specific forums for translators are inside.
1 post • Page 1 of 1