So I spent some time plowing through RP bug reports and packaged an update. In fact, it turned out that most of the issues were actually related to vanilla/UP, so I decided to package that one too.
There's a few dozen fixes overall, plus spelling standartization and typo correction. And a new sfall version with engine fixes brought to us by our sfall overlords. That's on the outside.
On the inside, there's also a lot of changes: various optimizations, some scripts were missing from the published sources, others weren't matching, build scripts were failing etc etc. All that had to be taken care of.
Many fixes were made by NovaRain, some by me, also there could be some snippets by other people.
Unfortunately, many bug reports were missing savegames and other vital information, plus I only have so much time. It means that not all changes were thoroughly tested, some might've been not tested at all.
But fortunately, the packages are incremental, and install into dedicated directories. Meaning that you can safely try them and if something goes horribly wrong - delete the package and use the old version like nothing happened.
So, to be clear - version 1 is marked as experimental, but you shouldn't be too afraid to experiment.
See the readmes for installation instructions, changelogs, and other information. If you find a problem, please submit it to the corresponding repo on Github. The forum is not a suitable tool for tracking bugs. (It is a suitable tool for discussion, however).
Smaller Fallout projects. Latest Party Orders mod, Fallout: Nevada wiki.
1 post • Page 1 of 1